Monday, 4 May 2015

My Guinea Pigs xxx

So today I am going to introduce you to my guinea pigs ....




I had two guinea pigs from a breeder nearly four years ago, they were called Flapjack and Raisin (Yes I was about 10 when I got them and thought those names were cool) they both died at a young age. Raisin died first and Flapjack felt very lonely so we got Bumble (on the right) from a rescue centre. His owners apparently couldn't handle him but he is a very chilled piggie to say the least! 
When Flapjack died Bumble was also very upset so we decided to get another rescue piggie. We were ment to have a girl who had been spade (so she cant have babies) but she died soon after we were told about her, then we were told about a baby boy guinea pig called Errol (on the left) I remember going to get him with one of my best friends because she had come round that day and he could fit in my hands! A year and a bit later and they are a lot older and still adorable. I hope to include them more in my blog soon!  See you soon and enjoy life xxx

4 comments: