It took us nearly 3 hours to get to York and when we got there we went straight to our hotel. It was called Hedley House and it was such a nice place to stay. After we had sorted everything out we went into the centre of town which was a quick walk through the gardens. I bought a couple of things that I included in my haul video on YouTube ( tutus and triumph - recent beauty buys). We walked round the shambles ( little lanes with individual shops) which were so cute! Then we booked a table at Ask Italian for the evening and after that went to a little pub called the star in the city for a drink. We went back to the hotel then went back out for dinner.
The next day was very relaxed. First we had breakfast then we booked the hot tub out (only me and my little brother went in!) then we went out to the Minster. The Minster is basically a cathedral and you can learn about the history of York! Me and my dad walked up the tower to see a great view of the city! Then we went to Betty's tea rooms but it was too busy so we got a takeaway. We all got some of the fondant fancies in the picture. We then went to Pret for lunch and after that we went home.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I recommend every place that I mentioned! I will see you again soon, bye x
Top of York Minster



No comments:
Post a Comment