Saturday, 16 May 2015

My drugstore makeup kit!

If you want to start out using makeup here are a few suggestions! Before I say anything, you don't need to get all of this but you can if you want to. You don't need to wear makeup what ever age you are because you shouldn't use it as a cover up, it should be used to make you feel more confident and to enhance your beauty. Bearing this in mind I hope you enjoy this post! ( All these prices are from superdrug but the last one is from boots!)


This is my Zoella makeup bag. It was £8 and it is such good quality and they come in a range of styles but I love guinea pigs!
These are my face products and they are all from Rimmel. The match perfection foundation is normally £6.99 but now it is reduced to £4.99, I have it in the colour Ivory, it comes in 11 different colours and it has SPF 18. The wake me up concealer is normally £5.49 but it is now £4.49, i have it in the colour Ivory and it comes in 4 different colours. Finally I have the stay matte powder this is £3.99 and i have it in the colour transparent. It comes in 6 different colours.
This is the sleek shimmer blush in the colour rose gold, there are 5 different colours. It is £4.49 and has a nice handy mirror for blush on the go!
                                     
This is the MUA undress me too eye shadow palette and it is £4. It has 12 matte and metallic shades. However the packaging does wear away easily!



 This is the Rimmel scandal eyes xtreme mascara and it is £6.99. It will volumise and lengthens your lashes and it is such great quality.
These are my maybelline baby lips tinted lip balms. They are £2.99 and come in six different colours. I have (from left to right), pink punch, hydrate and cherry me (which is my favorite). They are so nourishing on the lips.

Finally it is my models own set of brushes and they are £10. There is a powder,blending,shading,angled and lip brush in this set and they are such good quality! I think they come in orange now but i'm not sure. They are definitely the same brushes!

I hope you enjoyed this post and enjoy life!
I will see you soon x 




No comments:

Post a Comment