MAC LIPSTICK
So today i went into town and i went into MAC because i got a £20 voucher and decided to spend it on a lipstick. I wanted a cremesheen finish because they are the most soothing on the lips. I also wanted a pinky nude, there were many in the cremesheen section and creme cup was my favorite. It is such nice shade and is very pigmented but has a glossy finish. It is £15.50.
PASTEL BLUE BLOG
So this is my favorite blog to read at the moment. It is so good! I discovered it from a friend at school, she came up to me and said have you read this blog it is great! Ever since i started reading it i have loved her posts. She has just posted a makeup tutorial and has asked for questions for a Q and A and if you cant contact her via her blog contact me via this blog or my instagram page @tutusandtriumph or email me at tutusandtrimph@gmail.com . Please support her as she is a great blogger and needs more support!
I hope you like this post!
Enjoy life x

Thank you! I love your blog as well! xx
ReplyDeleteAw thank you hope your q and a goes well x
ReplyDelete