My outfit of the day
Sorry about my ballet barre but this is my outfit of the day. I did my hair in a messy bun (even though you cant see it!) with a blue floral headband from new look. My jumper is from Jhonnie B, my jeggins are Hollister and my frilly socks are from Topshop. I think my scarf is from a newlife sale at church but i am unsure (sorry!). I wore my Chelsea boots from Topshop and my parka from Hollister as well.
Lime Tree
So there is a new cafe in my area called the Lime Tree and as soon as I walked in i was like " This is amazing!". Here are a few pics to explain why:
I highly recommend it if you live near me.
Walk
Then we just waked around the area and i saw perfect blog opportunity pictures so here they are:
I hoped you liked this spring day in the life blog!
Enjoy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment