Friday, 20 March 2015

My hair care routine!!!

I wash my hair twice a week because it doesn't get that greasy and this is what i do:



Firstly I rinse my hair under water then apply the first shampoo. I use the aussie mega shampoo for everyday cleaning and it smells amazing, it also gives your hair great texture. I rinse it then apply a second shampoo then rinse again.
I then towel dry my hair and use then system professional shine define leave - in conditioner. I put it on the ends of my hair and then on the roots and comb it through. 

I blow dry my hair upside down with the mark hill salon professional power dryer to get more volume and then quickly go over it with cold air.
This is what I use every morning to brush my hair.

I hoped you liked this blog post!

Enjoy life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment