Monday, 2 February 2015

Welcome to my blog!!!


Hi welcome to my blog,


I will write here about hobbies and life advice. I will not have a set day that i will post as having a busy lifestyle would make that very difficult. I will occasionally write about fashion and beauty, so to start of this blog this is the story of how i created tutus and triumph!

I wanted to create a blog because i watched a really old Youtube video of Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter giving blogging advice and I thought it would be really enjoying to do. So I created one here!! The hardest thing to do was to come up with a name I wanted to include my main passion which is dancing and i wanted to give advice so i combined the two. I hope this will really benefit people and make them feel happy about themselves. 

Enjoy life!


No comments:

Post a Comment