Thursday, 19 February 2015

My goals for the future!!!




This blog will still remain anonymous but I wanted to tell you guys about my goals for the future.

 I am a secondary school student choosing options for next year and all the teachers are saying "You need to choose your options to fit your career paths." Considering I am in year 9 ( ages 13 - 14) I think that it is hard to know what you want to do when your older at our age.

 So if your trying to make decisions about what you want to do when your older here are a few tips:

1. Do what interests you - If you enjoy a subject you will do better in it (from my experiences!). 

2. Do what your good at - When your choosing subjects there is no point choosing a subject you don't like and have better grades in another one that you enjoy. (Know your strengths!)

3. Think ahead - You may HATE a subject now but later on in life it maybe a lot more exiting.

My goals for the future are:

1. To dance - It has been my dream to be a ballerina since the age of three. I know that you have to be prepared for your career to end at any point so having a backup plan is always very useful! 

2. Be a councillor (back up) - I know that it is completely opposite to a ballerina, but I think that supporting someone is great because they may feel upset and down, but you can bring them back up. Everyone deserves to feel happy with themselves! 

3. Make the most of my life - One word YOLO ( you only live once!!!) 

I hope this has helped you guys and good luck in the future! 

Enjoy life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment