Saturday, 19 December 2015

Dream closet feature for Pixie footwear

Welcome back to my blog everyone! I have had a bit of time off to focus on school work but i'm back! 

Today i have got a very exiting post for you and it is a feature for Pixie footwear. They have a range of winter/autumn boots which are lovely and i'm going go through my top three:

Emily Berry     Emily Berry (£64.95)

The color of these are gorgeous and the wedge adds that little bit more class. I love the fact that they are lace up because they will feel more secure around your ankle. I love the faux fur as well! These are my favorite of the three.


 Rosie CamelRosie Camel (£69.95)
This is your classic winter boot and it is such a cute color. It seems like it is very supportive in your feet (good for a long shopping trip)


Lucy GreyLucy Grey (£64.95)
Once again I love the color and that it is an ankle boot. It is just so nice!

All of these would make perfect Christmas presents! 

You can access their website here! 

If I don't post in the next week, have a wonderful Christmas!

Love from Lizzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment