So today I wanted to do another makeup look post. I wanted to do one of Louise's makeup looks as I thought they always looked so stunning! (But I decided not to go for a huge makeup look because I am not the best at makeup. This is going to be a video post as it is easier to do and it will be posted on my channel but I will link it here -------> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhrigj93UBw
But here is the photo of which I got the inspiration
Products used:
Green people moisturiser
Rimmel match perfection foundation (Ivory)
Rimmel match perfection concealer (Ivory)
Rimmel stay matte powder (transparent)
MUA bronzer (shade 1)
Sleek blush by 3 pallete - lace (Guipure)
MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter
Maybelline colour tattoo (on and on bronze)
MUA undress me too palette (tranquil - base, wink - crease)
Naked basics 2 palette (skimp - inner corner)
Soap and glory super cat eyeliner
Maybelline lash sensational mascara
EOS lip balm (strawberry sorbet)
M.A.C lipstick (Angel - frost finish)

No comments:
Post a Comment