Hey guys x
So me and my new friend from blogging (Pastel Blue) did a swap box recently. A swap box is when you buys each other things under a budget and then swap them. She wrote a lovely message inside and this is what she got me:
- cupcake cases ( I got her identical ones in blue without knowing she go me some as well!)
- jolly ranchers sweets
- reusable ice cubes!!!
- strawberry millions
- mint green nail polish and glitter
- spotty cup!!! (My favourite along with the ice cubes!)
I didn't think that I would make any friends on the internet but I'm so glad I met her! Go check out her blog: pastelthinking.blogspot.co.uk
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment blog post ideas as I want to get you guys more involved x
See you soon,
Tutus and Triumph x

Thank you xx
ReplyDelete