125g of softened butter
125g of caster sugar
2 medium eggs
100g of (sieved) self raising flour
2 tbsp f milk
The juice of 2 lemons
For the icing:
175g of softened butter
350g of icing sugar
step 1: pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
step 2: beat together all the ingredients for the cake until a good creamy consistency.
step 3: distribute the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases
step 4:bake for 10-15 mins
step 5: leave to cool on a cooling rack
step 6: beat together the softened butter and icing sugar until it is a nice butter cream consistency.
step 7: pipe or palette knife the butter cream onto the cupcake once it has cooled
step 8: decorate it
step 9: EAT IT!!!!!!!
.jpeg)
I am quite proud of these and I am sorry i don't post as often (i have had to revise for end of year exams!)
I hope you liked this post and I will see you again soon.
Enjoy life xxx
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Hi tutus and triumph firstly can I just say ur blog is amazing and secondly these cakes look scrummy and will definitely be trying this recipe xx
ReplyDeleteαω тнαик уσυ χ ι нανє яєα∂ уσυя вℓσg αи∂ ιт ιѕ ѕσ gσσ∂. ι ℓσσк fσяωαя∂ тσ fυтυяє вℓσg ρσѕтѕ fяσм уσυ
Delete